Full Time Permanent
As featured on Channel 4’s Grand Designs programme; This company, over the last few years has continued to develop and expand. They are currently looking for an in house fire engineer to join their team, working from their Swanley, Kent office.
Candidates must be flexible in their approach to this role, as there is regular travelling to our clients, and sometimes there are overnight stays during the week (dinner and accommodation provided by the company).
Early starts are common and weekend working is also occasionally required.
The ideal candidate will quality manage our in house systems and operations, and then help to organise these at installation stage.
The role is varied role where no two days will be the same
The Candidate must have:
FHC/Canute Experience or equivalent
Quality Management Experience
An ideal candidate will:
– Experience in the Fire Sprinkler Industry
– Be educated to GSCE standard or above
– Hold a valid CSCS card
– Flexibility in their working hours (early starts, overnight stays)
– Be fit and healthy as the job requires lifting and being active
– Be organised, flexible and self-motivated
– Demonstrate resilience
– Have excellent communication skills
– Hold a full UK driving licence
– Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (valid passport/residence card/birth certificate)
All uniform, PPE and Tools will be provided as well as full training for this challenging and varied environment. Most training will be site based practical training, but candidates will be expected to attend external and internal courses/training events when required.
Please note candidates will be required to hold a full UK driving licence and hold a valid passport at all times whilst employed.
Salary expectations will be discussed at interview stage.